Bring Christ to the Arab World by doing holistic community ministry in an urban neighborhood. Join a team that seeks to offer high quality services that meet the needs of the local immigrant population - mostly North Africans. Ministry opportunities include an after-school tutoring program (for Grades 1—12) five days per week, a weekly clothing Thrift Store, and as-needed food bank and home support services. We are looking for young adults eager to live and serve in this social environment.
- Open to loving children of the ghetto
- Conversational French (the shorter the stay the greater the proficiency required)
- TESL certifications, math and sciences degrees, art teacher and camp ministry experience are all advantages but not required.
- We offer Christian community living and a close team experience
- Could be coupled with an exposure trip to North Africa
Start your application.