Full-time, *support-raised position
Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Edge Coordinator. The Edge Coordinator assists the Edge Director in recruitment, follow up and development of college-age students for short-term ministries.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ core values and displays them in personal and working relationships;
- overseas missions experience, especially with Pioneers, preferred;
- spiritual maturity and discernment;
- excellent and engaging communication skills, in all spoken and written forms;
- a desire to develop and maintain relationships with short-term candidates;
- professional and engaging demeanor with strong social skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
- strong computer, database, and Microsoft Office skills;
- ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)