Administrative Assistant to the Mobilization Team
Full-time, paid position
Do you have 1-2 years of administrative experience, and strong communication, reading, and writing skills?
Are you a learner, willing to work with databases and learn new systems and project management tools?
Are you humble, confident, and committed to working with biblical integrity in serving a team?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Administrative Assistant to the Mobilization Team.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire contact the HR team for the job description (email@example.com)
Core areas of responsibilities include:
- communications (phone calls, emails, personal letters, in-house mailings);
- records (physical and data files, note taking, archiving, database);
- logistics (calendars, travel plans, expense reports, inventory);
- special projects (events, staff training etc. as requested).
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- maintains a growing, personal relationship with God that reflects a mature faith;
- servant-hearted team player who wants to help others succeed;
- willing to learn, practice, and support the relevant elements of the US Mobilization Base Manual;
- committed to Pioneers Core Values and displays them in personal and working relationships;
- strong ability to multi-task and manage several requests at one time;
- highly organized with a high degree of flexibility;
- excellent communication skills, in both oral and written forms;
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and computer programs in general;
- creates and submits Expense Reports;
- must have a high-school diploma and 1-2 years administrative experience;
- maintains confidentiality at all times;
- performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
- this role averages 40 hours a week.
- schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply: