Full-time, *support-raised position
Pioneers is seeking a high-energy, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Alumni Mobilizer. The person in this role will primarily focus on the mobilization of Pioneers short-term participants (Edge and Venture Alumni) to long-term missions and/or Pioneers involvement.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ core values and displays them in personal and working relationships;
- excellent and engaging communication skills, in all spoken and written forms;
- highly relational and energetic personality ready to mentor potential missionaries in person, via the phone, email, and social networking
- ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office and travel as needed;
- overseas missionary and/or cross-cultural experience highly encouraged;
- college degree is preferred, not required.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans;
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Please complete and send the following documents to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)