Associate Video Producer
Full-time, paid position
Love the fun and exhilaration of growing an organization’s brand through your creative social media and videography skills?
Are you detail-oriented, with an eye for aesthetic and brand consistency to further Pioneers’ public marketing presence?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced Associate Video Producer to assists in videography, audio, lighting, editing and post-production of audio and video content that supports the strategic marketing efforts of Pioneers-USA.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire contact the HR team for the job description (email@example.com)
Core areas of responsibilities include:
- Assist with shooting and editing video content, including documentaries, social media videos, commercials and promos, e-learning/training resources, live presentations and events;
- Assist with building out and managing Pioneers’ YouTube channel, including production and metadata management;
- Maintain equipment and studio space;
- Set up and tear down for video shoots;
- Assist with archive management and cataloging;
- Work with US teams to develop video content for promotional and training purposes;
- Potentially travel in the US and overseas for location-based projects;
- Participate in creative meetings for the development of non-video content.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- 3-5 years of experience in shooting video on DSLR or cinema camera equipment;
- Experience in editing video (Premiere, Final Cut, Resolve);
- Photography, motion graphics (After Effects) and/or lighting skills a plus;
- Team player with solid work ethic, able to multitask and initiate and manage new systems independently Able to collaborate, as well as recruit and lead others in achieving high-quality outcomes and manage deadlines;
- Attention to detail and eye for aesthetic appeal and brand consistency; skilled in visual storytelling, narrative structure, interviewing and storyboarding
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organized, detail oriented, able to collaborate with stakeholder teams; and
- Able to work on a team, give and receive input and critical feedback;
- performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
- this role averages 40 hours a week.
- schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona