Campus Services Team Member – Grounds Focus
Part-time, paid position
Pioneers is seeking a dependable, detail-oriented individual to serve in the position of Campus Services Team Member – Grounds focus. This role primarily assists the Operations team with general maintenance of our campus facilities exterior and grounds; and may at times also provide support to the greater Campus Services team, according to fluctuating business needs and seasonal demands which could include event setup & take-down.
For more information about the role including physical demands, contact our HR team for a copy of the job description.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- service-oriented and works well with others;
- strong ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and follow through on assignments given;
- blended workload which will typically consist of general upkeep and maintenance of the campus buildings along with lawn and grounds care tasks;
- physical ability to bend, climb and lift 40lbs consistently, stand and walk for long periods of time, work in varying climate conditions, including working in extreme heat temperatures above 100 degrees, extreme cold weather conditions, and during precipitation; and
- performs other tasks as assigned.
- This is a part-time position averaging approximately 29 hours a week over four weekdays.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply: