Donor Services Office Coordinator
Full-time, paid position
Do you believe in multitasking? And enjoy working as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Do you feel energized by data management and complicated processes?
Are you a collaborative and dedicated teammate with a focus on customer service?
Pioneers is seeking a detail- and service-oriented person to coordinate the flow of the Donor Services office to ensure that top notch customer service is being provided to all donors. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- This role coordinates the flow of all physical check processes beginning with mail reception through posting;
- Answers incoming calls and provides donors with prompt service;
- Engages with donors through email and the online chat system in a timely manner;
- Maintains, stocks, and orders office supplies;
- Prepares, enters, and scans all types of physical checks;
- Researches donation items that need extra attention;
- Contacts donors for giving clarification;
- And makes appropriate changes in donor management software: Studio Enterprise.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent ability to interact with people in a positive, courteous and professional manner;
- Experience in handling inbound customer service communications;
- Proficiency in data entry and close attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- Fully-paid high deductible health plan premiums for employee and family;
- Fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- Optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- Annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)