Donor Services Processing and Service Representative
Are you a detail-loving person who enjoys working with data entry?
Do you excel at searching and resolving issues and providing customer service by phone?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys communicating with a team to reach shared goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a conscientious Donor Services Representative to join our Finance team. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact our HR team for a copy of the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- maintain positive donor relationships through customer service and expressing appreciation;
- process checks and check batches;
- research donation items, and contact donors for clarification as needed;
- make careful updates to donor database records;
- and work as a part of a team to reach shared goals.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- ability to handle monotonous transactions throughout the day;
- extreme attention to detail with proficiency in data entry;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- experience with inbound customer service calls.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, HSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers