Donor Services Processing and Service Representative
Full-time, paid position
Are you a detail-loving person who isn’t bored by data entry?
Do you excel at researching and resolving issues and providing customer service by phone?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys communicating with a team to reach shared goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a conscientious Donor Services Representative to join our Finance team. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact our HR team for a copy of the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Maintain positive donor relationships through customer service and expressing appreciation;
- process checks and check batches;
- research donation items, and contact donors for clarification as needed;
- make careful updates to donor database records;
- and work as a part of a team to reach shared goals.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- ability to handle monotonous transactions throughout the day;
- extreme attention to detail with proficiency in data entry;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- experience with inbound customer service calls.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Please complete and send the following documents to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)