ER Accounting Specialist
Are you a detail-loving person who isn’t bored by data entry?
Do you find it meaningful to assist others in problem-solving while providing excellent customer service?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys communicating with a team to reach shared goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking an Expense Report (ER) Accounting Specialist to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate will possess an associate degree and/or relevant work experience and shows initiative to support our growing organization.
Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a part-time position working during Monday-Friday business hours.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with using integrated accounting software. Familiarity with Chrome River is a plus;
- Intermediate computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat;
- Ability to work in a digital and paperless environment;
- Good math and problem solving skills;
- Detail oriented; and
- Possesses a proactive, positive attitude, and is a team player.
- Electronically processing expense reports for Missionaries and Mobilization base personnel;
- Maintains the ERs email inbox and responds to questions in a timely manner;
- Updates team statistics spreadsheet;
- Maintains ER team meeting notes and other documentation of policies and procedures; and
- Helps with other team needs as assigned.