Executive Assistant – IT/Finance
Full-time, paid position
Are you a well-organized self-starter committed to supporting executives?
Are you detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal skills?
Do you enjoy building relationships with key stakeholders and possess the ability to positively influence people in an effort to accomplish team goals?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to serve as the personal aide and liaison of executive leaders while managing the administrative and business activities of the CFO and VP of IT offices.
For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description (email@example.com)
Core areas of responsibilities include:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CFO and the VP of IT including managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
- Assists in the management of the IT procurement process, possibly including order placement, status tracking, reporting, reconciliation, and invoice management;
- Other administrative tasks include: Ad hoc reporting, data entry, document duplication, document filing and maintenance (paper and electronic), document preparation, faxing and electronic mailing, meeting coordination and scheduling, message management, spreadsheet preparation, and word processing;
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CFO’s and VP of IT’s schedules are followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role;
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CFO and VP of IT, with staff and others as directed;
- Assists with budget preparation and monitors expenses in relation to budgeted amounts;
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CFO and VP of IT, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response;
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO and VP of IT with other team members; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff;
- Works closely and effectively with the CFO and VP of IT keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated;
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CFO and VP of IT, some of which may have organizational impact;
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CFO’s and VP of IT’s ability to effectively lead their organizations;
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships;
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Finance Leadership and IT teams including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending meetings as identified;
- Expected to be available for off-hour support when necessary; and
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of Leadership team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and discernment;
- Bachelor’s degree desired;
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Executives;
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications;
- Very strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donor;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to access information from databases and prepare spreadsheets and reports;
- The ability to show leadership and influence people of equal rank in an effort to accomplish team goals;
- performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
- this role averages 40 hours a week.
- schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply: