Full-time, paid position
Are you experienced in designing and managing visual branding across an organization’s marketing and communications materials?
Do you value continuous learning, feedback, and collaboration?
Are you a positive, dedicated person effective in working independently as well as with freelancers and other teammates?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to steward the creation of all visual media projects, including print and digital marketing assets. This is a full-time, paid position with benefits as described below. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
- Develop understanding of Pioneers’ style guide and ensure that visual content supports Pioneers’ brand, vision and values;
- Work with VP of Marketing to further develop visual brand guidelines and manage their expression across organization’s marketing and communications materials;
- Design social media graphics for distribution in Pioneers’ social channels;
- Design web graphics for Pioneers’ public sites;
- Design graphics for email marketing;
- Curate and manage Pioneers’ stock and archival photography assets;
- Process photos for brand consistency and manage permissions documentation;
- Design print marketing collateral, including logos, brochures, banners, letterhead, business cards, proposals, event programs, signage and environmental marketing;
- And select and manage freelancers for outsourced design projects.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design-related field;
- Skilled in Adobe design applications, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Knowledge of typography and color theory;
- Conversant with web content management systems, social media platforms and email marketing;
- Detail oriented, organized and able to collaborate with stakeholder teams, flexible in learning new systems and software;
- Good communication skills;
- Good time management skills and able to work independently;
- Able to work on a team, give and receive input and critical feedback.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)