Part-time, event-based, paid position
Are you a detail-oriented person gifted in hospitality?
Pioneers is recruiting for a positive and dependable person to serve in the position of Housekeeping Assistant.
While ability to speak and read English is a requirement for this position, our Housekeeping team also enjoys speaking Spanish and Portuguese together.
What does a normal work day look like?
This role primarily provides housekeeping services for the Pioneers Frizen Center facility, and is available to assist with other Campus Services team responsibilities as needed, including event set-up and take-down, kitchen duties, and occasional light maintenance of the campus buildings. To view the complete job description, contact our HR team.
- cleaning guest rooms, lobby, and training rooms;
- cleaning and sanitizing laundry;
- reporting and filling out inventory and room check lists;
- maintaining office and storage areas.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- strong customer service skills and a temperament that enjoys dealing with both adults and children;
- basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- ability to move/lift items up to 20 lbs shoulder-high on a regular basis
- ability to stand for 4 hours at a time and to do repetitive bending/reaching;
- no allergies to dust or cleaning chemicals;
- and availability for evening and weekend hours as needed.
- This position’s hours are currently under discussion.
- This will be part-time position.
- As of now, hours expected to be between 10-29 hours per week and event-based, working a variable schedule (usually 2-3 event weeks per month)