HR Administrative Assistant
Are you a well-organized self-starter committed to timely communication and service?
Are you able to focus on serving people and completing tasks, yet ready to pivot on a daily basis to handle competing priorities and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a detail-oriented and highly organized Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The person in this role will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a part-time position working 25-28 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description at email@example.com To apply: visit www.pioneers.org/jobs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What does a typical work day look like?
- Hybrid office and remote/ work-from-home work setting.
- Provide support with applicant communications, references and background checks and on-boarding processing.
- Assist with Job Ad postings.
- Take point on accurate and confidential record-keeping for the HR team in an increasingly digital and paperless environment, including data entry and file maintenance in HCM/CRM systems, Adobe, network files, etc.
- Manage the HR Team “inbox” fielding and directing questions from staff and outside constituents.
- Provide support for official HR communications—offer letters, memos, verification of employment etc.
- Post updated HR content on the organization’s intranet sites.
- Weekly prayer & meetings with the HR team.
- Work as a part of a motivated and caring team to reach shared goals.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn and effectively utilize office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Shows sound discretion handling sensitive data.
- Great teammate able to contribute gifts and perspective; relate well and follow well.
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years administrative experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers