HR Data Management Specialist
Full-time, paid position
Are you an excellent planner, with motivation and routines to achieve personal and organizational goals?
Do you feel energized by data management and complicated processes?
Do you find it meaningful to assist others in problem-solving, and work as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a detail-oriented person to serve the HR team. This is an hourly position, and pay range is commensurate with an administrative support/clerical role.
The title is HR Data Management Specialist, and the position provides administrative and clerical support with particular focus on HRIS data management. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours, with benefits as described below. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
What does a normal work week look like?
Provide HR Data Support for two sub-teams in the HR function, including
- Update and maintain member data on the appropriate data management platforms, including
- Initiate, track and file, manage compliance and produce reports for
- on-boarding sign-offs
- secondment agreements
- employment verification letters and similar letters
- health plan waivers
- Time attendance records setups and changes
- Background checks
- Provide administrative support for resigning field members
- HR Website Management
- Manage user access
- Update and manage content to be posted.
- Reporting—Provide administrative support for:
- HR stat reports
- Insurance census reports
- Government mandated reports (EEOC, OSHA, ACA etc.)
- Temporary Project – HR Data Entry and Migration to New Data Management System
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- shows sound discretion handling sensitive data;
- enjoys detail management and demonstrates thoroughness to follow through on complicated processes;
- strong knowledge of MS Office applications and an aptitude to master new software programs including data management systems;
- strong organizational skills;
- team player able to contribute gifts and perspective as well as follow well;
- professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills;
- and excellent communication skills-written, verbal and timely.
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, including possible weekend hours, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- Work in a positive Christian environment;
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)