Full-time, *support-raised position
Are you committed to empowering teams to further accomplish their goals through innovation?
Are you someone who enjoys learning and in turn, teaching others?
Are you energized by relationships and working with others on creative, strategic approaches to
Are you an excellent planner, with motivation and routines to achieve personal and organizational goals?
Pioneers is seeking a committed and creative person to serve on its Innovation Team in the position of Innovation Facilitator.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Manage a portfolio of projects with internal clients (including international teams) and external clients from churches, non-profits, etc.;
- continually educate yourself on design thinking and innovation and adapt to current research in innovation methodologies;
- support the Director of Facilitation in the preparation of collaboration agreements with both internal and external clients to include, scope of work, budget, timeline, and goals;
- provide outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all;
- lead innovation projects to improve and or develop relevant solutions for Pioneers teams and external clients;
- help to write and develop agendas for projects/Hackathons/etc.; and
- manage project timelines and budgets.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- commitment to develop & maintain personal financial support base;
- heart for the Lord and zeal for missions that focus on unreached people groups;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- excellent planning, organizational, follow up, and administrative skills;
- a person of character exemplifying qualities of honesty, trustworthiness, initiative, creativity, tenacity, diligence, and dependability;
- able to travel 15-20% of the time (including domestic and occasional international trips)
- Training in Design Thinking from a reputable institution (MIT / Stanford / Carnegie Mellon / FHIL, Etc.) strongly preferred; and
- experience/familiarity with innovation and Design Thinking core principles.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)