Innovation Lab Administrative Coordinator
Full-time, paid position
Do you have two or more years of administrative experience, and strong communication skills?
Are you a design thinker who is energized by coordinating events and developing meaningful interactions with clients?
Do you get excited about coordinating schedules and working on special projects?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Administrative Coordinator to the Seeds Innovation Lab. The ideal candidate is a positive team player, that is detailed oriented and shows initiative to support our growing organization.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role, contact the HR team (email@example.com) for a copy of the job description.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Bachelor’s degree desired;
- Two or more years of Administrative Assistant experience (global experience preferred);
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Has expert PC skills and has experience using various virtual tools;
- Has strong organizational skills that are process-driven and support team efficiency;
- Possesses very strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to interact effectively via virtual platforms;
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Has the ability to learn on the fly, adapt quickly & flex to changing priorities;
- Is detail-oriented and a process thinker;
- Is a natural problem-solver and possesses a creative skillset;
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and discernment; and
- Is proactive, has a positive attitude and is a team player;
Core areas of responsibility:
- Supports the Seeds Innovation Lab mission through a broad variety of administrative tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Coordination of all logistical aspects of the Design Thinking class & other training courses;
- Serves as administrative support for Design Innovation Projects & other client project engagements;
- Schedules client meetings and manages the Innovation Team calendar;
- Manages the team website and task management system;
- Manages a variety of special projects that supports the team’s mission and objectives;
- Acts proactively and follows through on projects to completion while prioritizing conflicting priorities; and
- performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- Fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- Fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- Optional dental, life insurance, HSA, and retirement plans; and
- Annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply: