IT Service Desk Support Technician-Level 1
Full-time, paid position
Does continuous learning energize you? Do you have consistent curiosity and troubleshooting ability?
Are you a proactive and service-oriented worker that communicates well with teammates?
Pioneers is seeking a motivated Service Desk Support Technician to serve on the Information Technology team providing general desktop and network support for the office and for onsite and remote personnel.
This is a full-time, paid position with benefits as described below. Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Gather information on user issues, create tickets, and escalate as necessary;
- Provide technical support (Level 1) for the local and remote employees;
- Provide technical assistance (Level 1) to visiting missionaries serving with Pioneers;
- Provide first line troubleshooting for the workstations, printers and end-users’ hardware and software;
- Deploy software and hardware;
- Create and maintain user IDs;
- Install, maintain, and configure laptops and desktops, local/network printers and multifunction devices; and
- Provide A/V support for meetings rooms and meetings.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Hands on internship or part time experience working in technical support;
- A continuous learner;
- Ability to give attention to detail and provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to diagnose hardware and/or software problems;
- Experience with Windows 7/10 and MAC OS;
- Basic understanding of network terminology and protocols;
- Basic understanding of Cameras, Recording, Audio and Video Controls;
- Strong ability to function as a team-player; and
- Ability to self-motivate and organize work, prioritize tasks, and follow through on assignments given.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)