Member Development Consultant
Full-time, *support-raised position
Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Member Development Team in the position of Member Development Consultant. The Member Development Consultant will support Pioneers field missionaries by ministering through a variety of means to maximize each one’s efforts in reaching the unreached.
Based at the Pioneers USA home office located in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time, *support- raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ core values and mission;
- spiritual maturity and discernment;
- skill and a propensity toward encouragement and shepherding;
- professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills including excellent listening and reflection skills;
- strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and aptitude for database management;
- ability to effectively relate to pastors and missionaries.
- experience in: overseas ministry (4 years of field experience or equivalent); theological training; mentoring/coaching/debriefing experience;
- ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office,
- ability and willingness to travel internationally and domestically.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans;
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)