A/V, Mailroom, and Logistics Coordinator
Full-time, paid position
Do you have some experience with AV and sound systems, shipping equipment, postal services and policies?
Are you an innovative, positive, flexible and dedicated teammate?
Do you value continuous learning, feedback, and collaboration?
Pioneers is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to facilitate behind the scenes operational services on behalf of the Office Services team.
This is a full-time, paid position with benefits as described below. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
- AV and sound system set up and operation
- Handle all mail processing tailored to the specific customer’s need
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail and packages
- Log, deliver, and obtain signatures for priority, express, certified, and overnight mail
- Maintain inventory of mail room supplies and books
- Packaging of book sale orders
- Maintain and organize storage areas
- Maintain good relations and customer service with team members, field workers, and suppliers/vendors
- Keep mailroom area clean and assist with building cleanliness
- Provide support to the Orlando team including, but not limited to, escorting golf carts, garbage runs to the dumpster, shredding documents, and chauffeuring guests
- Maintenance/office needs inside buildings
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Help with reception desk daily duties when necessary
- Event set up for both inside and outside locations
- Office configuration set up
- Light custodial duties
- Vehicle maintenance
- Coordinate and set up live streaming events
- Transportation to and from airport for guests and staff (to include possible weekend hours)
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Has a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record;
- Experience in A/V set up and operation;
- Accurate, thorough, innovative, and accountable;
- Teachable and able to follow instructions;
- Good understanding of postal services and policies;
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of shipping equipment;
- And willing to adapt to customer/employee needs.
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, including possible weekend hours, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
Download application forms to send by email to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)