Part-time, paid position
Are you energized by meeting people -by phone and in person- and creating a welcoming presence in an office environment?
Do you believe in multitasking? And enjoy working as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented person to serve as a Receptionist. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- This role serves as Pioneers’ ambassador of first impressions on guests and callers to our main offices;
- handles clerical and electronic filing duties;
- directs incoming communication including phone calls and online customer service;
- supports with online orders, book sales, supplies, merchandise sales and monthly finance reports;
- supports with Transportation to and from airport for guests and staff (to include possible weekend hours);
- supports with mailroom and shipping tasks;
- and handles light custodial duties to create a welcoming atmosphere.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- strong interpersonal skills with excellent ability to interact with people in a positive, courteous and professional manner;
- ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities;
- keen eye for detail;
- teachable spirit with an eager readiness to serve;
- high school diploma or GED;
- and a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- This role averages 24 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the Office Services team, with hours ranging within 7:00 am – 6:30 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers