Part-time, paid position
Are you energized by meeting people -by phone and in person- and creating a welcoming presence in an office environment?
Do you believe in multitasking? And enjoy working as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented person to serve as part-time Receptionist. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- This role serves as Pioneers’ ambassador of first impressions on guests and callers to our main offices;
- Provides clerical support;
- and light custodial duties to create a welcoming atmosphere.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- strong interpersonal skills with excellent ability to interact with people in a positive, courteous and professional manner;
- ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities;
- keen eye for detail;
- teachable spirit with an eager readiness to serve;
- high school diploma or GED;
- and a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- This role averages approximately 24 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the Office Services team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Coming soon – our new online application! But in the meantime…
How to Apply:
Please complete and send the following documents to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)