Full-time, *support-raised position
Are you passionate about vision casting and raising up the next generation of potential missionaries?
Do you want to see more laborers sent out and churches planted among people who were previously unreached by the gospel?
Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Recruitment Coordinator. The Recruitment Coordinator mobilizes potential Pioneers missionaries by coordinating recruitment efforts and traveling to connect and follow-up with candidates and churches from initial contact to the point of application. This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits that requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire about the job description by contacting the HR team.
What does a normal workday look like?
- pray daily for the Pioneers staff, new laborers and the prospects you are coaching;
- coordinate and seek out speaking opportunities and represent Pioneers, including hosting events, booths, one-on-one meetings, and maintaining displays and literature;
- assist in the coordination of the Mobilization Recruitment Travel Schedule;
- assist with the planning and preparation of the Relentless Pursuit Podcast;
- mobilize and coordinate appointees and missionaries on Home Assignment to represent Pioneers at local and regional conferences;
- develop and maintain partnerships with ministry leaders, college professors and field workers;
- collaborate regularly with other members of the Mobilization Team; and
- utilize Pioneers database for tracking prospects’ communication and information among other responsibilities.
Key qualifications we are looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- maintain a growing personal relationship with God;
- highly relational and energetic personality to mentor potential missionaries in person, via the phone, email and social networking;
- ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office and travel as needed;
- overseas missionary and/or cross-cultural experience highly encouraged;
- a college degree is preferred but not required;
- Overseas missionary experience is highly desirable; and
- must live in or be willing to relocate to the Orlando area to work out of the Pioneers US Mobilization Base.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully paid high-deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, HSA and retirement plans;
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers