Full-time, *support-raised position
Are you passionate about vision casting and raising up the next generation of potential missionaries?
Do you want to see more laborers sent out and churches planted among people who were previously unreached by the gospel?
Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Recruitment Coordinator. The Recruitment Coordinator mobilizes potential Pioneers missionaries by coordinating recruitment efforts and traveling to connect and follow-up with candidates and churches from initial contact to the point of application. This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description by contacting the HR team.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Pray daily for the Pioneers staff, new laborers and the prospects you are coaching;
- Seek out speaking opportunities and represent Pioneers, including hosting events, booths, one-on-one meetings, and maintaining displays and literature;
- Mobilize and coordinate appointees and missionaries on Home Assignment to represent Pioneers at local and regional conferences;
- Develop and maintain partnerships with ministry leaders, college professors and field workers;
- Collaborate regularly with other members of the Mobilization Team;
- Utilize Pioneers’ database for tracking prospects’ communication and information.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- maintains a growing personal relationship with God;
- highly relational and energetic personality
- ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office and travel as needed;
- overseas missionary and/or cross-cultural experience highly encouraged;
- College degree is preferred, not required.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans;
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
How to Apply:
Please complete and send the following documents to the HR team:
1. Your current resume
2. A cover letter indicating your interest in working with Pioneers and the specific position you are applying for
3. Pioneers Application for Employment (click to download, then add your responses, save, and attach to your email)
4. Pioneers Application Supplement (click to download, add your responses, save, and attach to your email)