The Digital Recruitment Intern will work directly with the Director of Recruitment on the Mobilization Team. This intern will be involved in the iteration of current digital recruitment strategies, as well as the ideation, development and implementation of new strategies to engage people who are interested in cross-cultural missions. If you like using your creativity to communicate about missions opportunities on a digital platform, this role is for you!
- Working on a micro influencer/ambassador program to promote Pioneers.
- Streamlining Intercom communication for the Mobilization Team.
- Developing SMS texting projects that improve mobilization workflows.
- Creating ways to include digital marketing in further recruitment efforts.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team to create compelling reels and content.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Marketing, Media or Communications Is Your Thing: Some coursework or experience in any of these categories.
- You Thrive as a Digital Communicator: Exposure to or experience in any or all of the following: social media platforms, marketing tools, email marketing and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- You’re a Go-Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Strong administrative skills and attention to details. Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!