Our Grant Writing Intern works directly with the Global Projects Coordinator on the Advancement Team. This intern has what may be the best of both worlds: half writing, and the other half building relationships and interacting with foundations, donors and missionaries on the field.
If you love writing and connecting with people, then this could be the role for you.
- Researching new foundations.
- Developing relationships with new foundations and donors.
- Writing letters of inquiry, proposals, program logic models and other essential writing pieces.
- Connecting with missionaries about projects on the field and creating project descriptions.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re a Gifted Writer: Able to communicate well through writing.
- You Love People: Genuinely enjoys building new relationships and connecting with others.
- You’re a Go Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!