Our Graphic Design Intern works directly with the Art Director on the Marketing Team. This intern will be involved in the research, ideation, creation and iteration of both digital and physical marketing pieces for internal and external communication.
If you love creating and communicating through design, then this role could be great for you.
* Applicants will be asked to submit a portfolio in the application process
- Participating in Marketing Team meetings and contributing ideas and perspective.
- Creating digital designs for social media posts, marketing ads and website assets.
- Creating print collateral for marketing, recruitment and fundraising efforts.
- Meeting with design project stakeholders (members of other Pioneers teams) to gather requirements.
- Taking ownership of one to two key design projects over the course of the internship.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re a Designer: Proficient in modern design software (Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, etc.) and love creating and consuming design.
- You Have a Keen Eye for Design: Aware of current design trends and have some knowledge of design history.
- You’re a Go-Getter: Responsible, able to work within deadlines and don’t need to be micro-managed.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable, wanting to grow professionally and personally and not afraid to ask questions.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Strong administrative skills and attention to details. Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!