Our International Volunteering Interns work directly with the Director of PROpel on the International Initiatives Team. PROpel creates short-term opportunities (virtual and on-site for 2 hours to 2 weeks) for Christians to use their gifts and skills to serve the global church and the common good.
Four internship opportunities are available with PROpel. Applicants may apply for a particular position and will be placed in the role best suited to their skills and experience. If you are passionate about providing quality volunteer experiences for volunteers and their host communities, then this is the role for you!
- Quality Assessment: Collect feedback from short-term volunteers and field partners (international hosts) to assess their experience with PROpel. Use feedback to improve the PROpel experience.
- Impact Evaluation: Use monitoring tools to evaluate the impact PROpel volunteers make on international host communities. Develop actionable steps to improve PROpel’s positive impact on these local communities.
- Technical Support: Provide technical support for PROpel’s digital two-way marketplace platform.
- Client Services: Provide exceptional customer service to volunteers and field partners requesting guidance with any phase of the PROpel process: application, matching, training, funding, logistics and debrief.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re a Go-Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Strong administrative skills and attention to details. Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!