The Recruitment Coordinator Intern works directly with the Director of Recruitment on the Mobilization Team. The Recruitment Team works to discover whom the Lord is raising up to participate in cross-cultural missions and to move them forward in their missions journey. If you enjoy relational work, creating pathways for growth in others and planning for future events and mobilization opportunities, this role is for you!
- Coordinating with schools, churches and training partners to plan for fall recruitment opportunities.
- Creating connections with new places to recruit around the country.
- Coordinating efforts for Pursuit Groups (missions-oriented, discussion-based groups for growth towards mission engagement).
- Communicating with field teams to develop rhythms for sharing field personnel needs with the Mobilization Team.
- Gathering empathy for the ongoing development of the Relentless Pursuit Podcast.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re a Go-Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Strong administrative skills and attention to details. Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!