Our Video Production Intern works directly with the Director of Video Production on the Marketing Team. This intern will be involved in planning and creating video content for Pioneers’ video and social media channels (YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, etc.). If you love creating, collaborating and communicating through video, then this role is perfect for you!
*Applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio in the application process
- Participating in Marketing Team meetings and contributing ideas and perspective.
- Helping to ideate and plan video productions.
- Collaborating on the Video Department Team to write, shoot and/or edit video/photographic content.
- Researching and identifying trends for social media video content.
- Assisting in organizing/maintaining video/photographic archives.
- Helping to maintain the studio, equipment, etc.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Video Production Is Your Thing: Experience and skills in video production.
- You Edit Videos Like a Champ: Proficient in editing and/or motion graphics skills and experience preferred.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable, wanting to grow professionally and personally and not afraid to ask questions.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!